Young Walt Disney
There you see her. Sitting there across the way.
She don’t got a lot to say but there’s something about her.
"I do not make films primarily for children. I make them for the child in all of us, wether we be six or sixty. Call the child ‘innocence’. The worst of us is not without innocence, although buried deeply it might be. In my work I try to reach and speak to that innocence, showing it the fun and joy of living; showing it that the laughter is healthy; showing it that the human species, although happily ridiculous at times, is still reaching for the stars."
— Walter Elias Disney
The Shadow Studio’s Shadowbox Pendant Giveaway!
For this giveaway, I will be selecting three lucky winners, who will get silhouette pendants from The Shadow Studio! Make sure that you check out my Etsy shop to see all of the options I have available that are not included in the photoset! Here are the prizes:
- The First Place Winner will receive one of my new Shadowbox Pendants, containing two tiny, hand-cut silhouettes of their choice - one on each side of the reversible pendant.
- The Second and Third Place Winners will each receive their choice of any one classic oval or heart silhouette pendant offered in my Etsy shop.
- You must be following The Shadow Studio on Tumblr.
- Your ask box must be open so I can contact you if you win.
- I will ship internationally.
- No giveaway blogs.
- Likes and reblogs count (but please don’t spam your followers)!
- The contest will run from 4/18/2014 - 5/16/2014 at 11:59 pm PST.
- Winners will be selected using random.org.